Playlist, Friday 8 April 2005
Made less money this week, as there was no awesome theme (beyond the very general and open-to-interpretation "Sex, Drugs, and Rock'N'Roll") and no karaoke to be offered. Made $320, which brings the 2005 Asides and B-sides total to $695. Since I also choreographed two morning shows this week, I think I was pretty burned out. That's a lot of days to wake up at 5:30. But if you add my shows and the shows I choreographed, I have been a part of shilling up $1375 for the station, which I think is respectable.
I very much look forward to talking less next week.
*****
Okkervil River "For the Enemy (Live)" (For Real) [C, new]
-
Neutral Milk Hotel "Song Against Sex" (Old Enough To Know Better: 15 Years of Merge Records) [R]
Buffalo Daughter "Socks, Drugs and RockNRoll" (WXBD: The Wicked Frequency) [D]
-
The Savoy-Smith Cajun Band "Walker Special" (Now & Then) [C]
Earl Gaines "I Got To Sit Down and Get a Hold of Myself" (The Different Feelings of Blues & Soul) [B, new]
-
Low "When I Go Deaf" (The Great Destroyer) [R]
Yo La Tengo "Barnaby, Hardly Working" (Prisoners of Love) [R, new]
-
[Req.] Nu Lambda Nu "I need an African Woman (Part 1)" (The Kings of Afro Techno) [W, new]
Crooked Fingers "Twilight Creeps" (Dignity and Shame) [R, new]
-
Dressy Bessy "Hey May" (A House Full of Friends) [R, new]
Des Ark "Some Are Love" (Loose Lips Sink Ships) [R, new]
-
Mary Lou Lord "His Indie World" (Mary Lou Lord EP) [R]
Tullycraft "Pop Songs Your New Boyfriend's Too Stupid to Know About" (Old Traditions, New Standards) [R]
-
Kid Icarus "Attractive (Dub Remix)" (Unified Citizen Project) [D, new]
Superchunk "Hyper Enough" (Here's Where the Strings Come In) [R]
Archers of Loaf "Let the Loser Melt" (Vee Vee) [R]
-
[{Request}] The Mountain Goats "All Up the Seething Coast" (We Shall All Be Healed) [R]
Uncle Tupelo "We've Been Had" (Anodyne) [C]
-
Bellafea "while we are still young" (Family Tree) [R, new]
smog "somewhere in the night" (the doctor came at dawn) [R]
-
Scud Mountain Boys "Cigarette Sandwich" (Massachusetts) [C]
-
Jason Moran "Gangsterism on the Set" (Same Mother) [J, new]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home