A blog containing things related to recorded music, live music events, and/or noncommercial radio. I am alternately a horrid old grouch and a starry-eyed rabid fanperson. I am also currently on musical semi-hiatus.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Playlist, Friday 1 July 2005

Distress in one's personal life is very bad for sleeping, but apparently good for radio.

*****

Archers of Loaf "Let the Loser Melt" (Seconds Before the Accident) [R]
dressy bessy "Second Place" (electrified) [R, new]
Teenage Fanclub "Feel" (Man-Made) [R, new]
Destroyer "It's Gonna Take an Airplane" (Your Blues) [R]
Skeletons and the Girl-Faced Boys "Y'all Thinks It's Soo Easy" (Git) [E, new]
the dirty projectors "Not Having Found" (the getty address) [E, new]
Clarence Ashley & Doc Watson "Coo Coo Bird" (Searching for the Wrong-Eyed Jesus) [C, new]
The Dezurik Sisters "I Left Her Standing There" (Flowers in the Wildwood) [C]
Dock Boggs "No Disappointment in Heaven" (Classic Southern Gospel) [C, new]
Jesse McReynolds / Charles Whitstein "When I Stop Dreaming" (A Tribute to Brother Duets) [C, new]
Johnny Shines "So Glad I Found You" (Chess Blues Guitar: Two Decades of Killer Fretwork 1949-1969) [B]
smog "Palimpsest" (a river aint too much to love) [C, new]
The Magnetic Fields "Take Ecstasy With Me" (Holiday) [R]
Loxsly "bells and whistles" (forecast and brainstorm) [D]
Mice Parade "Waterslide" (bem-vinda vontade) [E, new]
Mary Lou Williams "Credo (Instrumental)" (Mary Lou s Mass) [B, new]
Bebel Gilberto (remixed by Latin Project) "Aganju" (Remixed) [W, new]
Colette "Didn't Mean to Turn You On" (Hypnotized) [D, new]
Minotaur Shock "Vigo Bay" (Vigo Bay EP) [D, new]
Secret Machines "The Road Leads Where It's Led" (The Road Leads Where It's Led) [R, new]
The Lilly Bros. & Don Stover "Where Is My Sailor Boy" (Bluegrass at the Roots) [C, new]
Carolyn Mark w/ NQ Arbuckle "Fireworks" (Just Married: An Album of Duets) [C, new]
Son Volt "Back Into Your World" (A Retrospective: 1995 - 2000) [C, new]
Shearwater "St. Mary's Walk" (Winged Life) [R]
The Mountain Goats "Baboon" (The Coroner's Gambit) [R]
Minmae "Occasionally Stereo" (I d Be Scared, Were You Still Burning) [R, new]
Gabby La La "Pirates" (Be Careful What You Wish For) [R, new]
Crooked Fingers "You Must Build a Fire" (Sleep All Summer 7") [R, new]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home